We've made several updates to the underlying code of the usage page during the last few weeks. To the account owner they amount to:
- 🚀 being faster when calculating the pricing for large numbers of recordings (when you run into 2nd tier and 3rd tier pricing). Not quite rocket fast, but faster .
- the monospaced font we've switched to in the tables will make said tables easier to scan and read 👓
- seeing the exact start and end times for their current billing period (for example the 1st billing period starts with a date & time but ends on a full date)
- being able to see the usage during their expired trial period
- fix: total length values on previous billing periods are now correct, previously they did not include the audio length (cost was shown correctly)
- fix: they'll not encounter a minor issue with showing lengths affected by how floating-point arithmetic works on computers
- fix: on trial accounts we're not showing the cancel subscription button anymore