Some of the stuff we've fixed in this autumn:
- A new configuration option in the S3 bucket configuration page allows you to specify custom S3 endpoints.
- Removed the "Connecting..." message that shows up in the HTML5 recorder after pressing the RECORD button because the recorder is already connected at that point
- Reduced the incidence of duplicate entries in the db for the same recording
- Fixed issue with videos from mobile not being rotated according to their rotation metadata. This affected videos with H.264 video and AAC audio as on such videos we did minimal processing.
- Fixed an issue with the upload percentage going to 100% ahead of time and thus spending a lot of time at 100%
- On mobile we now show only a "Record" label instead of "Record or select a video file" when selecting an existing recording is disabled
- We've added the environment id to the body of the email sent on a new recording or when a push to storage fails for easier filtering in Gmail
- We've stopped using HTML forms in the 2.0 and 1.0 embed code as they conflicted with existing forms when embedding Pipe in an online form like those produced by GravityForms
- Solved issue with
TypeError: jQuery(...).ajaxSubmitbeing thrown if inserting jQuery in the page after the 2.0 Pipe code
Access-Control-Allow-Headers: Origin, X-Requested-Withto
precheck.phpand the .xml language files
- Better email validation on /signup and /invite
- Turned off
echoCancellationin our HTML5 recorder to make sure as little processing as possible is done on the audio